Monday, June 4, 2012

Sunday off, back to it Monday night

Busy weekend with Bill, lots of running errands and such. I screwed up my shoulders and lower back, probably from sitting on the couch too much working on the book, so went to the chiropractor today. MUCH looser and more comfy now. Yay! Also, I took my prescription antihistamine Sat night before bed (as I mentioned in the previous post) and it kinda knocked me for a loop, like it usually does. I spent all of Sunday and a good hunk of today being foggy and kind of out of it. Since I was so brain-foggy, I didn't write last night, dammit.

I do NOT like feeling dopey, but when the itching gets so bad I can't sleep right for days/weeks I don't know what else to do. It's a perpetual tossup between my allergies and being able to think. What a choice.

Anyway, we had another busy run-around kind of day today, and Laura got home late - she just a few min ago, about 10:45, finally headed upstairs for the night. So I'm settling in to work. Finally. Let's see if I can get Chapter 8 done and get started on 9.

First line of the night - "So, um," she said, fidgeting. "What happened out there? In the cemetery?"

Gak, I can't FOCUS. Only wrote a paragraph or two and I really need to get to bed.

Writing all day at Tanya's tomorrow. Hopefully it'll go smoother.

1 comment: